Saturday, 3 January 2015

Read - Hirunaka no ryuusei


Hirunaka no ryuusei (Daytime shooting star) , the first manga that I have ever read and completed. I am so happy that I read this manga because it is literally the greatest read! Definitely will recommend this for those who love shoujo manga . Honestly , fav fav fav ! Trust me on this.

Following an almost typical love triangle story, guy likes girl, girl likes other guy. The content and conflict in this manga creates a strong interest for readers (well, for me anyway). The first male character, Mamura, is shy yet certain. The second, Satsuki, is outgoing yet doubtful. As you can already tell, they are essentially polar opposites aside from a single key factor. . .their love interest.

The artist, in my opinion totally hit this manga with perfection. There is absolutely zero negative comments I could even think to make about the art in this manga. Everything is amazing and the emotions of the characters are clear to read and relate to.

Here is a link to the website where I read Hirunaka no ryuusei

My overall rating for this manga sits comfortably at a solid 9/10

I hope you all enjoy reading this manga as much as I did.

Lea GJ